to a cold rainy morning is:
This movie...
And a nest...
Thursday morning was miserable (freezing cold and yucky rain), so we decided to have a pajama cuddle party instead of going to story hour. When I was little, I used to make a "nest" out of blankets whenever we had a morning like this one. I decided to pass the tradition on to Gracie. She loved her nest and told me it was just like "Bi Bur." (Big Bird).Jack got in on the cuddle action too...
She laid in her "nest" the entire time with her "sheepies."
(Her new thing is adding "ies" or "y" to the end of everything...pizzy, sheepies, cuppy, etc...weird.)
I'm so glad that someone warned me about how sad it is though. I used 2 tissues in the first 11 minutes! If you haven't seen it, rent it or put it on your queue...it's a great movie.





3 comments:
:)we should have had a movie night tonight
I want to snuggle in a "nest" and watch a movie!! Except I don't want to watch Up. I couldn't get over the sadness of the beginning and it made me hate it. Emory, on the other hand loved it. I think it was the balloons! :)
i guess this is a common mommy thing to do - because we do the same thing on nasty days
Post a Comment