Look at this adorable (and FREE) pattern I found online! It is for the sweetest doll called Molly Monkey. When I saw it, I knew that Gracie Lou would have to have one. She is obsessed with "Ah Ahs" and loves everything that has to do with them. (Does anybody else's child call some animals by their sounds?)
So, yesterday we ventured to Hobby Lobby (my favorite destination in the North Greenville area) to pick up some supplies. The pattern tells you that you need a good bit of fabric. When I got done cutting, I had only used about a third of what they said I needed. I figure that's ok because now I can make more than one! I have also decided to make a few changes to better suit me (a solid panel to make the skirt out of, a KelliBelli bow instead of a hat). Molly is not quite finished, but I will post some pictures when she is.
This pattern was super easy and fun to make. There are endless design/fabric possibilities, and you will probably learn how to do a few new things in the process. (Ex: blanket stitching felt).
Disclaimer: I apologize to all those who read this blog: I become slightly obsessive with hobbies when I first begin. I get over it after a little while, but I will talk, dream, eat, sleep, and blog it at first. Thank you for putting up with my endless ramblings!
Pumpkin Patch time
6 years ago


2 comments:
is there a link to the pattern? That is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
Courtney, click on the word "pattern" at the top of the post, and it should take you to the site. About midway down the page there is a link on the word "download." If it doesn't work, let me know, and I'll email you the pdf. :o)
Post a Comment