BUT I'm just so proud of myself!
Look at all the loot I just picked up at Target...
for only $29 :o)
(Which means I saved $33.50!!!!!)
This pile might seem random, but they are all things that we use throughout our day to day lives that we will now have on hand at a fraction of the cost. Monopoly is essential, people (especially at $2.00)!!
Yes, I realize that posting this (officially) makes me a really big DORK.
But, remember way back when I posted my 10 Things for 2010?
Well, #8 was "Become a crazy coupon lady," and this is my first step in that direction.
Yay ME!


5 comments:
Puffs with Vick? aka BEST TISSUES EVER?
That's all.
SO impressive! What's your secret? Where are you learning how to do this? I'm taking SouthernSavers.com step by step but could clearly never do this. Nice work! (LOVE those Reese's!)
where do you find all your coupons? paper, magazines, internet???
OMG.....YOU ARE A HUGE DORK...but I still love you!!
OK its Monday afternoon and now I'm really Bored!!! Where are those sweet babies????...I'm bored with groceries. (But I'm proud that you saved money!!)
Post a Comment