We had a great weekend.
Dinner with friends, golf, sewing, a beautiful wedding (followed by a fab party), and other assorted niceties.
I also realized that so many people read this, and I don't even know it
(I would probably update it more often if I had realized...)!
SO, If you happen to be one of those people out there who DO read this, let me know!
Follow me (look on the sidebar, it's easy!) or leave a comment because I would love to hear from you :o)


3 comments:
I follow you!! :) It was so great to see you on Saturday and sew for a few hours! I look forward to the next time! Have a great week, and tell the babies hello! :)
I read your blog daily. SO MORE PICTURES PLEASE! You should see my cube... it's almost wallpapered with your small children, but not quite.
Hi Kelly! I happened upon your blog while checking in on the Beamer's blog! I can't believe that you're beautiful little Gracie is no longer a baby anymore. It's been forever since I've seen you all. AND you have a little boy?! You're kids are beautiful and your blog is so entertaining. Sounds like you all are doing great! So happy for you. We are in AZ now. Bill has been with ASU since July. We love it here!! Take care and say hi to Chad.
~Robyn Martin
Post a Comment