Today we went strawberry pickin' for the first time!
Our neighbors, the Jennings, have gone and picked several times this season, and this time we decided to tag along. To be perfectly honest, I was kinda nervous about taking Gracie, but she LOVED it!
Here are a TON of pictures that I took in between chasing Gracie (who insisted on holding the basket), weeding out the unripe berries (that I obviously didn't pick), and eating as many as my tummy could hold.
Enjoy!
This brown-eyed cutie cracked me up!
She literally had a strawberry in her hand (and in her mouth) at all times.
Gracie, apparently, had something extremely important to tell the others.
Our sorry attempt at a family picture resulted in me arguing with Gracie over who would hold the basket...
The best effort we could manage...
One tired Mommy...
The excitement was too much for Jack.
We wore him plum-out!
Oh, and, in case you were wondering, the berries are delicious!















3 comments:
I wanna go pickin da strawberies!! Adorable!!
I'm so glad you all had so much fun!
I love gracies strawberry bow!! And you should assume you were one of the "dear friends" :) summer is HERE--lets plan an outing!!
Post a Comment