He is gorgeous! That actually makes me want a newborn...again...already. Yikes! Wish I could have snuggled him this weekend, but hopefully before Christmas we can get the kids together to play. Love you!
Beautiful pictures! So happy for yall! I know you are thankful for such an easy delivery. When I saw "10 lbs", I thought "ouch"!!! :) I know this will be an extra special Christmas for yall with a family of four!
So I married a football coach... Ten years, five jobs, two kids, and endless wins and losses. Sometimes we fumble, but most of the time this life is a touchdown...
6 comments:
He is gorgeous! That actually makes me want a newborn...again...already. Yikes! Wish I could have snuggled him this weekend, but hopefully before Christmas we can get the kids together to play. Love you!
He is Beautiful! Congratulations!
just precious! and I think he looks a lot like his Daddy. Hope you are adjusting well to life with two! :)
He is beautiful Kelli! His eyes are just gorgeous! And I agree with MC, his looks are Chad's! Congratulations!
Beautiful pictures! So happy for yall! I know you are thankful for such an easy delivery. When I saw "10 lbs", I thought "ouch"!!! :) I know this will be an extra special Christmas for yall with a family of four!
he is so gorgeous
Post a Comment