I am 1 month old today!

- I weigh 12 pounds!
- I am 23 inches long
- I wear size 3-6 months clothes and size 1 diapers.
- It took almost three weeks for my bellybutton to appear.
- I am starting to coo at Mommy and pick my head up.
- I am nursing and eat every 3 hours.
- I burp like a grown man and blup (spit up) a lot!
- I am very healthy except for a yucky rash on my face. The doctor says it will clear up soon.
- My big sister likes to squeeze me!
- I am a night owl.
- I do not like my swing but really like my bouncy seat.
- Mommy calls me "Bubba Boo," Daddy calls me "Jacko," and my sister calls me "Baby"
- I am loved and adored by lots of people!


2 comments:
No more pink chair??? Love his bear picture...we do the same thing! Can't wait for the boys to play together! See you next Friday! Playdate beforehand maybe??
definitely playdate! do you like the chair"s new look"?
Post a Comment