Monday, November 9, 2009

HE's Here!!

John Christopher "Jack" Staggs
Born at 2:36 pm
10 lbs 5 oz
21 3/4 in. long
Mommy and Baby Jack are both doing great. We are thrilled and so excited to have had a baby boy! We are also shocked at how big he is. Wow! He is going to make a great linebacker one day :o) The poor thing is swollen and bruised from the pushing, but he's doing great. Mommy is happy to report that she only had to push 4 times!
We cannot thank you all enough for all the prayers, well-wishes, and congratulations. We feel truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who support us, and, of course, we are thankful for the ultimate blessing, a healthy baby boy!
More pictures and details to follow!


11 comments:

Brooke said...

Definitely thought about you today and wondering what the little peanut was! So happy for a baby boy! I know Gracie is going to be a great big sister!! I'll be in touch soon for a visit and dinner :)

Amy said...

Congrats again!! Watson (as well as the rest of us) can't wait to meet his new little buddy! Apparently the MORE Olive Garden you eat, the smaller your baby is. :) So glad the delivery went well and I can't wait to hug and get my hands on Jack! Baby Jack-s you are so blessed to have been born into such a loving family, and please know how so very loved you are already by so many people. Love you!

Courtney said...

So glad everything went smoothly, Kelli! Congratulations! Can you believe you have TWO children? Crazy!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, how wonderful! I'm so glad that all went well and sweet baby Jack is here! Congratulations-I love his name! :) God is good!

Mary Catherine said...

Congratulations Kelli!! I know you are thrilled that he is here and healthy. :) I know Gracie is excited and will be a great big sister. Hope all goes well adjusting to being a family of 4!!

Debra Dele said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! Can you believe you have a daughter AND a son now? The best of both worlds! I was thinking about you yesterday and praying that things would go smoothly. Enjoy settling in at home with your new little one! :)

Parrish said...

Yay Kelli. I am so excited for you. Jack is so cute. I know you and Chad are excited to have a little boy in the mix! Congrats

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I know you are thrilled to have a son! He looks just like Chad!

Mama said...

Yay! Congrats Kelli! He is precious! Now you have a lil mama's boy...and trust me...that saying is so true! :)

Anna said...

Congratulations, Kelli! It is sooooo much fun having one of each...you get to enjoy the best of both worlds now!!

Beth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for the Staggs family. I just knew it was a boy. I can't wait to see more pictures and to see Jack in person. Love you!