I DID keep my fingers crossed, but it seems it didn't work! I won't be mad at you though because I know you are crazy busy right now, but as soon as you get a free second, post so I know what y'all are up to! I keep meaning to call for that phone date, but things are a little hectic here too, and it seems I don't have a second to myself until 1:30ish in the morning! I'm thinking we won't be seeing you guys on Friday, but I'm hoping so! We need to visit! LOVE you!
So I married a football coach... Ten years, five jobs, two kids, and endless wins and losses. Sometimes we fumble, but most of the time this life is a touchdown...
2 comments:
I DID keep my fingers crossed, but it seems it didn't work! I won't be mad at you though because I know you are crazy busy right now, but as soon as you get a free second, post so I know what y'all are up to! I keep meaning to call for that phone date, but things are a little hectic here too, and it seems I don't have a second to myself until 1:30ish in the morning! I'm thinking we won't be seeing you guys on Friday, but I'm hoping so! We need to visit! LOVE you!
I am with you sista!
Post a Comment