Haha! I love the up-close pics of the kids on the floor! What cuties! And did you get a new lens? Might it be a fisheye or was that done with editing?? Miss you guys already! Hope you can make one final trip to Columbia before school begins! xoxoxo
So I married a football coach... Ten years, five jobs, two kids, and endless wins and losses. Sometimes we fumble, but most of the time this life is a touchdown...
3 comments:
Jack is getting to be such a big boy and so handsome!! Glad yall had a great time at the beach!
Haha! I love the up-close pics of the kids on the floor! What cuties! And did you get a new lens? Might it be a fisheye or was that done with editing?? Miss you guys already! Hope you can make one final trip to Columbia before school begins! xoxoxo
MiMi would love to see the camel please!
Post a Comment