We spent a lovely 4th of July weekend with our friends the Longs.
(Get it? A "Long" Post? I crack myself up!)
David, Rachel, and sweet baby Walker were kind enough to host our motley crew for 3 nights.
We ate tons of good food, swam in the pool all day long, and stayed up late at night chatting and laughing.
It was awesome!
I couldn't get enough of this little precious...
So sweet!
Rachel looks amazing for having a 2-month-old!
This fella didn't quite know what to make out of something that was smaller than him...
We got lots of pool time...
(Have you ever seen anyone thrown so high?)
We got lots of (much needed) sleep...
We spent mornings on the back deck enjoying coffee and the beautiful weather.
It was heavenly!
This is one proud Papa...
This picture is kinda random, but I took it using Rachel's fancy zoom lens. Wow!
I need to get me one of those....
We read books with Daddy...
Got in MORE pool time at the July 4th pool party...
The kiddos look like they're having some sort of contest...
The princess finally found her crown...
This cutie was cracking us all up with her dance moves...
I tried to cuddle up with my handsome hubby to watch the backyard "firetrucks"....
(That would translate to fireworks in Gracie-speak.)
And I'm not talking wimpy backyard "firetrucks."
These guys meant business.
But I didn't get to cuddle because "firetruck" girl didn't like them so much...
So she joined the other girlies inside for a much more quiet activity: Barbie Rapunzel...
Fourth of July is such a special holiday, and we were blessed to spend it with great friends!
Thank you Dave and Rachel for letting us take over your house :o)
We really must do it more often!



















1 comment:
Looks like you all had tons of fun! Love the bow in G's hair! C always has a bow no matter what she's wearing...jamas including! Yes, get you a zoom lens! THey are great. I know a great website for you to work with your photos but you have to have photoshop! It does all the actions for you and it makes your pics look professional! Love it! Great seeing you last week for lunch. What a treat! Thanks for wishing me a happy anniversary! I'm not good with FB yet! I hope you had a lovely anniversary too! Your kids are beautiful! Hope to see you before summers up!
Post a Comment