Friday, June 10, 2011

Did You Miss Me???

Because I missed you! 
I know, I know…it’s been a LONG time.
A very LONG time.
I hear ya…Trust me, I know.
I’m sure you have all been on pins and needles just wondering what we were up to (insert sarcasm here)!
So, without further ado…
Since the last time you saw us:
Gracie began driving…

IMG_6460

Jack was recruited by the Gamecocks to start the 2011 season…

Jack qb

Ok, Ok…
Clearly, I am exaggerating a bit.
We have spent a lot of time laughing, learning, and growing…

cutie jack
IMG_6813

I can hardly believe these giant children belong to me!

Now that the school year is officially over (!!!!!!!) I will have tons of time on my hands.
AND I plan on devoting a good bit of that time to getting my blog on.
Look for LOTS of back-posts starting all the way back at the beginning of school.
It might take me all summer, but I am determined to do it.
I only hope I still have an audience to join me!

9 comments:

Chad said...

Yes! She's back...Please comment if you read this cause it makes kelli update it more.

Grammy said...

WooHoo! Now I have more pictures to share!!!

solmaz said...

This was a really cute post! I love the picture of Gracie and Jack with the soccer balls, adorable.

Lindsay said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Amy said...

welcome back to blogland! can't wait to see what the staggs have been up to!!! xoxoxoxo!

elaine said...

Mimi would like to know when the babies changed to kids (Gracie's words)

Mary Beth said...

SO glad you finally updated - my butt was tired of those pins and needles!!!
Gracie's hair looks SO blonde

elaine said...

Now that you have us all hooked again! MORE PLEASE!!!!!XOXOXO

Aunt Janet said...

I think you're pushing those children too hard, driving??? college football???
Great post! Looking forward to more.