Mary Beth "tagged" Gracie (haha!) so now I'm supposed to share 5 facts about her.
1. Gracie has the cutest dimple on her right cheek that comes out when she smiles. I love that dimple!
2. If you are eating, Gracie wants to eat. She doesn't care what you feed her as long as she is eating too. Her most favorite food is ice cream with squash finishing at a close second.
3. Gracie loves books. Yay! Her favorite book is Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb. She'll completely stop what she's doing (i.e. getting into mischief) to listen to that book.
4. She absolutely loves the water. Whether it's the bathtub, swimming pool, or beach, she just loves it. (Her Grandpa can't wait for her to join the swim team.)
5. Gracie is very tall and thin! This makes it difficult to buy clothes because I don't know what size to buy for length. Today, for example, I had to buy 12 month pants, and I still don't know if they're going to fit!
I know it said 5, but I'm going to make it 6...
6. When you tell Gracie "No!" she laughs at you like it's the funniest thing in the world. I think I'm in trouble with this one!
I am now tagging Emory (and Amy too!)
Pumpkin Patch time
6 years ago


1 comment:
haha, I love the last one - thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment