Welcome to the Staggs family! I (Kelli) am planning on actually using this to keep those who care updated on what's going on in our lives. We'll see how often that happens... Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you got a blog - it'll make it so much easier to keep in touch!!!
So I married a football coach... Ten years, five jobs, two kids, and endless wins and losses. Sometimes we fumble, but most of the time this life is a touchdown...
4 comments:
I'm so glad you got a blog - it'll make it so much easier to keep in touch!!!
This is such a great idea. Gracie is getting so BIG!! Miss you guys. Love you!
I'm so glad you are doing this - it makes a feel a little less far away! Love you three!
We have the CUTEST grandbaby in the world! Yes, she takes after the Puza family.
Love,
Grammy and Grandpa
Post a Comment